Computer Science Library
The learning spaces have been open again since the winter semester 2021/22.
Please wear a mask throughout the library and support the RWTH campaign "We are still wearing our masks".
Please refer to the "FAQ Library Usage" page for detailed regulations.
The Computer Science Library is a reference library open to students, RWTH staff and other interested parties. Students have the possibility to borrow media overnight or over the weekend. Members of the Department of Computer Science can borrow books with the following locations: Monographs, Monographs/M and IZB for longer periods.
- a substantial stock of literature and journals
- Books on a special shelf for the current courses and seminars in Computer Science
- all diploma, bachelor and master theses of the department of computer science
- Literature research training courses for computer science students
- useful links and books on the subject of scientific work
- Literature delivery for employees of the Department of Computer Science
- more than 70 study places
- three literature research workstations
- teamwork places in seperate rooms
- a reading garden with 50 more study places
- a play corner for children with a changing area and a place for breastfeeding
- current magazines and daily newspapers