Restricted access to the library due to the Corona pandemic
The library cannot be used as learning and reading room. Please make an appointment by email for borrowing media or for submissions of dissertations (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that the library is closed from December 18, 2020 to January 3, 2021 inclusive.
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Computer Science Library
The Computer Science Library is a reference library open to students, RWTH staff and other interested parties. Students have the possibility to borrow media overnight or over the weekend. Members of the Department of Computer Science can borrow books with the following locations: Monographs, Monographs/M and IZB for longer periods.
- a substantial stock of literature and journals
- Books on a special shelf for the current courses and seminars in Computer Science
- all diploma, bachelor and master theses of the department of computer science
- Literature research training courses for computer science students
- useful links and books on the subject of scientific work
- Literature delivery for employees of the Department of Computer Science
- more than 70 study places
- 3 internet workstations for literature research
- teamwork places in seperate rooms
- a reading garden with 50 more study places
- copier (cash payment) and scanner
- a play corner for children with a changing area and a place for breastfeeding
- current magazines and daily newspapers